My Precision Reignites
L i t e r a c y
__
there isn`t anymore pain,
life`s now like sunshine and no rain
__
just like a fairytale,
my dream came true
it became real
since i found you
__
in pure anxiety i wait
of whats the next take,
i hope it isnt a break
__
all i need is a miracle,
perhaps this is just any obstacle
__
staring into the night
all alone but thats alright,
it`s the feeling deep inside that i dont like
__
when will i ever see the light,
or that happy face so bright ?
if only my fairytale could turn to reality,
then there won`t be anymore agony
Read Here
Friday, August 17, 2007
-Friday, August 17, 2007
douglas says:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZY_XtPC5_E
douglas says:
for u <3
LIWEI. says:
OMG
LIWEI. says:
thanks baby !
LIWEI. says:
i love it
LIWEI. says:
how you know that time i wanted this song ?!
douglas says:
haha
douglas says:
i thought is i wanted this song :D
douglas says:
mind links
Thanks honey ! <3 It`s a really beautiful song. And I wanted it so much. Cause the lyrics are really nice. Meaningful and full of emotion. (:
From this moment life has begun
From this moment you are the one
Right beside you is where I belong
From this moment on
From this moment I have been blessed
I live only for your happiness
And for your love I'd give my last breath
From this moment on
I give my hand to you with all my heart
Can't wait to live my life with you, can't wait to start
You and I will never be apart
My dreams came true because of you
From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
Thereis nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment on
You're the reason I believe in love
And you're the answer to my prayers from up above
All we need is just the two of us
My dreams came true because of you
From this moment as long as I live
I will love you, I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment
I will love as long as I live
From this moment on