My Precision Reignites
L i t e r a c y
__
there isn`t anymore pain,
life`s now like sunshine and no rain
__
just like a fairytale,
my dream came true
it became real
since i found you
__
in pure anxiety i wait
of whats the next take,
i hope it isnt a break
__
all i need is a miracle,
perhaps this is just any obstacle
__
staring into the night
all alone but thats alright,
it`s the feeling deep inside that i dont like
__
when will i ever see the light,
or that happy face so bright ?
if only my fairytale could turn to reality,
then there won`t be anymore agony
Read Here
Monday, May 07, 2007
-Monday, May 07, 2007
I`ll look forward anxiously to every weekend every single day of the week. Weekend means more time for me to spend with my dearest boyfriend.
But this weekend has been horrible. It just totally ruined my good weekend mood since Friday. And now I`m starting have escalating fear of
everything each passing day. Thinking about my screwed-up life and just wondering how long this love life can go. So many inevitable external factors, not to forget, internal ones too.
Two times, I missed that 3 words, 8 letters, 1 meaning from you. I LOVE YOU ): Why didn`t you assure me too ? I`m very serious about you, are you too ?