My Precision Reignites
L i t e r a c y
__
there isn`t anymore pain,
life`s now like sunshine and no rain
__
just like a fairytale,
my dream came true
it became real
since i found you
__
in pure anxiety i wait
of whats the next take,
i hope it isnt a break
__
all i need is a miracle,
perhaps this is just any obstacle
__
staring into the night
all alone but thats alright,
it`s the feeling deep inside that i dont like
__
when will i ever see the light,
or that happy face so bright ?
if only my fairytale could turn to reality,
then there won`t be anymore agony
Read Here
Thursday, January 25, 2007
-Thursday, January 25, 2007
):
Its really torturing for me to see you struggle with being sick, trying to keep up with school stuff, having to deal with my pissing dad and always trying your best to earn money.
I hope you get better with your bad flu/sorethroat.
I hope you won`t get stressed over school and money.
I hope you can get along even better with my dad. x:
And I hope I`m not being forceful to you.
And I wish things will be better for the both of us too.
I miss you.