My Precision Reignites
L i t e r a c y
__
there isn`t anymore pain,
life`s now like sunshine and no rain
__
just like a fairytale,
my dream came true
it became real
since i found you
__
in pure anxiety i wait
of whats the next take,
i hope it isnt a break
__
all i need is a miracle,
perhaps this is just any obstacle
__
staring into the night
all alone but thats alright,
it`s the feeling deep inside that i dont like
__
when will i ever see the light,
or that happy face so bright ?
if only my fairytale could turn to reality,
then there won`t be anymore agony
Read Here
Friday, September 01, 2006
-Friday, September 01, 2006
Today started off really badly. Let me narrate. . School starts at 9am.
The sequence of unlucky events :
1. I woke up at 8.30am
2. Was only ready around 9am. and my bro was calling me to hurry
3. We decided to share cab with Varun and Daniel
4. Waited one hour for them to get a cab and reach our house bus stop ( Time Check : 10am )
5. Went to Simei to fetch Zong
6. Reached Simei. Zong boarded cab. Uncle insisted cannot more than four people in the cab although school was just a minute-ride away
7. I asked Varun and Daniel to cab to school while me, my bro and zong take a bus down
8. Varun got pissed at cab driver and decided that we all get off the cab
9. We walked to school from Simei in the rain.
10. Reached school around 10.20am DRENCHED. Especially Varun and no more cake for us ! ):
Okay but lucky the day didn`t went on this way for us. Fortunate for us, Mrs Wee wasn`t the least mad for us being super late for school. Instead, she laughed when we told her we spent $11.30 on cab but yet got such service.
The Teachers` Day concert was hilarious. You should have been there to watch it, if you hadn`t !
Later on went to meet Pam to go Marina Square and we walked like mad. Really MAD okay. Was looking for stuffs.
I had to rush home for dinner with dad, his gf ( I think ), her two daughters, Uncle John and Auntie Rajini. Buffet. And I`m so super duper ultraman bloated now. Sorry I didn`t catch any photos of the dinner. ): But tmr is Auntie Noi`s birthday. SO,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE NOI !!
Although I already wished her before we left.
Anyway, scroll below for pics of my old friends ((: Alumni, if that`s what you call them. heh