My Precision Reignites
L i t e r a c y
__
there isn`t anymore pain,
life`s now like sunshine and no rain
__
just like a fairytale,
my dream came true
it became real
since i found you
__
in pure anxiety i wait
of whats the next take,
i hope it isnt a break
__
all i need is a miracle,
perhaps this is just any obstacle
__
staring into the night
all alone but thats alright,
it`s the feeling deep inside that i dont like
__
when will i ever see the light,
or that happy face so bright ?
if only my fairytale could turn to reality,
then there won`t be anymore agony
Read Here
Tuesday, September 26, 2006
-Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Since today, a relation that lasted 2 months and 10 days, I can`t say that I`ve not taken any sweet memories along with me. This whole ordeal was a terrible mistake of mine whereby I overlooked the simple fact of us being together.
Wednesday, as you said, will be the last time we meet for good. Well, honestly saying, I hope not. I`m serious about still being your friend. Even if I`m not your gf, it doesn`t neccessarily mean that we gotta put our friendship to an end as well.
Sorry if I hurt you deeply. I hope you understand. Sorry for all the problems I caused and for all the pain I`ve forced upon on you during this short period of time.
I`d still stand by the very last sentence of our poem,
' We`ll never be spiritually apart 'I hope you will too.