My Precision Reignites
L i t e r a c y
__
there isn`t anymore pain,
life`s now like sunshine and no rain
__
just like a fairytale,
my dream came true
it became real
since i found you
__
in pure anxiety i wait
of whats the next take,
i hope it isnt a break
__
all i need is a miracle,
perhaps this is just any obstacle
__
staring into the night
all alone but thats alright,
it`s the feeling deep inside that i dont like
__
when will i ever see the light,
or that happy face so bright ?
if only my fairytale could turn to reality,
then there won`t be anymore agony
Read Here
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
-Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Half an hour to 12am, 1608'06. But I don`t care. I can`t wait any longer and my patience is running out x:
1607'06 :
As I lie in bed that night,
for the first time,
happy thoughts of you
filled my mind
With a simple touch of your genuine love
and a spark of concern,
This feeling seemed extra special
And to love you was what I learned
Because of your strong dignity,
I feel so secure
Thank you for bringing us unity,
it just makes me love you more
Today marks our very first month together
of what strangely feels, in the future, it will be even better
I wanna tell you that I LOVE YOU so much,
and that we`ll never be spiritually apart
RACHEL and JASS
1608'06