My Precision Reignites
L i t e r a c y
__
there isn`t anymore pain,
life`s now like sunshine and no rain
__
just like a fairytale,
my dream came true
it became real
since i found you
__
in pure anxiety i wait
of whats the next take,
i hope it isnt a break
__
all i need is a miracle,
perhaps this is just any obstacle
__
staring into the night
all alone but thats alright,
it`s the feeling deep inside that i dont like
__
when will i ever see the light,
or that happy face so bright ?
if only my fairytale could turn to reality,
then there won`t be anymore agony
Read Here
Friday, August 11, 2006
-Friday, August 11, 2006
We went ice skating at JE and for pool at Far East yesterday.
Attendees were few :
1. Pam (Shopa)
2. Gia Meng ( m3ng )
3. jedi85 ( Jian Da )
4. [_RacheL] ( ME ! )
I was dead tired. And swore I seriously couldn`t get up this morning. And
TODAY`S THE RELEASE OF CHINESE O LEVELS RESULTS !! And I
totally forgotten about it ! ): I think I probably gotta wait til Monday for mine.
DARN !Yesterday night, boyfriend`s been saying that he bets I`ll be late for tmr tomorrow. Then he changed it to,
' I`m pretty sure rachel`s gonna be at the polyclinic tomorrow 'That`s quite a big statement to make. He got it partially right. I didn`t attend school. But I`m not going to waste another $4 on an MC. Just let it be considered as trauncy and go for detention larh. Cause I seriously need to start my revision and I can`t seem to achieve that on my own time. So detention would be the next best solution ! (: