My Precision Reignites
L i t e r a c y
__
there isn`t anymore pain,
life`s now like sunshine and no rain
__
just like a fairytale,
my dream came true
it became real
since i found you
__
in pure anxiety i wait
of whats the next take,
i hope it isnt a break
__
all i need is a miracle,
perhaps this is just any obstacle
__
staring into the night
all alone but thats alright,
it`s the feeling deep inside that i dont like
__
when will i ever see the light,
or that happy face so bright ?
if only my fairytale could turn to reality,
then there won`t be anymore agony
Read Here
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
-Wednesday, July 26, 2006
THE WEATHER IS CRAZY !! It`s irritatingly warm and the sun`s heat is SOOOOOOOOO unbearable !! I wish it`d rain later.
Anyhow, Rendy called me two days ago. Asking me if I remembered him LOL. That`s quite absurd ! He told me something
important that I freaking
DIDN`T KNOW. And I was pretty shocked when he told me -
RACHEL, WE`VE ONLY GOT 18 MORE DAYS LEFT for our DNT folio before submission date !!Do some math. Minus off the days - yesterday and today, it`s only DARN 16 days more to go before we hand it up ! What`s more, heard from classmates that Mr Lee wants it up and done properly and all by NEXT WEEK ! That`s much worse, isn`t it ?
I felt a strong sense of panic as it invaded me immediately, of the urgency regarding my DNT folio all of a sudden. With a wild mind, I wanted to start my folio at once. But, I`m still distracted. Probably not determined enough or I`ve already given up all hope :
As I thought of the idea that I have Organic Chemistry test on Friday which I got no clue about that chapter, plus the upcoming Prelims in two weeks time, and not forgetting my folio, I think I`m so gonna die tonight ! I doubt I can handle these madly insane duedates at the same time and I`m so scared larh ! I`m not the only one, I know Salva is too ! DIE LARH !!
Sometimes, I wished I had Jass` good brains. Or that I hadn`t slacked that much since I moved on to Sec4.
Maybe I`ll be meeting Rendy tmr for folio as he suggested but I gotta see how things go. Like my timing and all cause Kim Kiat is pretty far and I`ve got zero straight bus home ): That makes matters worse.