My Precision Reignites
L i t e r a c y
__
there isn`t anymore pain,
life`s now like sunshine and no rain
__
just like a fairytale,
my dream came true
it became real
since i found you
__
in pure anxiety i wait
of whats the next take,
i hope it isnt a break
__
all i need is a miracle,
perhaps this is just any obstacle
__
staring into the night
all alone but thats alright,
it`s the feeling deep inside that i dont like
__
when will i ever see the light,
or that happy face so bright ?
if only my fairytale could turn to reality,
then there won`t be anymore agony
Read Here
Friday, June 23, 2006
-Friday, June 23, 2006
Oo. AND I REMOVED MY BRACES TODAY. Feeling so weird, empty and bare right now. Gotta get used to this fast !
Met Phoon at town. Took a bus home, meeting Marcus in the bus. Went to my home. And TADA ! Guess what ? We played Mahjong. It was kinda weird that the 'zhuang' or banker always wins WITHOUT FAIL. Glad that both Marcus Chua and Kenneth Phoon get along extremely well (:
Had Five Star Chicken Rice after that. Phoon just had to try it cause he lives in TPY and how often does he ever come down our area ? Marcus is like so scared of chicken rice already. As for me, yesterday at Entertainment Centre, I had CHICKEN RICE with Jerome. And this morning I ate CHICKEN RICE at Five Star with mum and sis. Just now was CHICKEN RICE AGAIN. I`m like so deeply in love with CHICKEN RICE these days man. Been my latest craving ever since god-knows-when. BUT I still love BM d: Can`t neglect it ma. heh
Headed on to Classics for pool with them. And Phoon was pro as usual. Marcus just being amused by his pro-ness. But he won Phoon once cause of a mistake. LOL. Marcus lucky ! I didn`t get that kind of chance lol.
Anyway saw my classmate there first. Then, Elmo`s friend who said ' hi ' to me. I was kinda shock that he recognises me. And lastly my ex-track captain, LiMin who called me too. Didn`t expect to see them all here. But glad to see LiMin. Been ages since I last saw her ! d: