My Precision Reignites
L i t e r a c y
__
there isn`t anymore pain,
life`s now like sunshine and no rain
__
just like a fairytale,
my dream came true
it became real
since i found you
__
in pure anxiety i wait
of whats the next take,
i hope it isnt a break
__
all i need is a miracle,
perhaps this is just any obstacle
__
staring into the night
all alone but thats alright,
it`s the feeling deep inside that i dont like
__
when will i ever see the light,
or that happy face so bright ?
if only my fairytale could turn to reality,
then there won`t be anymore agony
Read Here
Monday, June 12, 2006
-Monday, June 12, 2006
1006'06 was great. Hanged out with Faye, James and Desmond. Apart from a small part of yesterday that kinda dampen my mood, all was fine (: I love my people !
___________________________________________
As for today, even better ! Went down to SimLim to return James his thumbdrive and to help Faye 'get' a 256MB MMC and Sony Ericsson charger. But I didn`t have enough cash as they totalled to about a hundred dollars. So all I could do is to help her check out the prices with the help of James.
Irwin called me SUDDENLY. Went with him to Marina Square and later on to TPY to meet Phoon and KT. Warren, Irwin`s friend, joined us. And DAMN ! They were so humorous with actions that made Phoon, KT and me laugh non-stop ! And I just had to hit Irwin to make him stop his funny method of playing pool whilst teaming up with his good friend, Warren. I think it`s so stressful to team up with Warren anyway. KT agreed with me (: