My Precision Reignites
L i t e r a c y
__
there isn`t anymore pain,
life`s now like sunshine and no rain
__
just like a fairytale,
my dream came true
it became real
since i found you
__
in pure anxiety i wait
of whats the next take,
i hope it isnt a break
__
all i need is a miracle,
perhaps this is just any obstacle
__
staring into the night
all alone but thats alright,
it`s the feeling deep inside that i dont like
__
when will i ever see the light,
or that happy face so bright ?
if only my fairytale could turn to reality,
then there won`t be anymore agony
Read Here
Tuesday, May 23, 2006
-Tuesday, May 23, 2006
No school. Glad to hear that news some time last week. But yesterday, heard from Salva and Mr Tong that we have Chinese EPP ( exam preparation programme ) . My mood dampened again ): Cause it`s freaking long two hours - 10 to 12pm. A number of us ( ShiYun, XK, Marcus, Zong, Daniel, Aloy, Jordon and Shannon and I ), went at about 1030 on purpose. But we were all surprisingly released earlier at 11.47 ! ha ha. I`m supposed to meet those guy classmates at 2pm at Rovers ( Bedok ) but I got there like around 3.07pm.
Anyhow, when you enter, you`re supposed to 'sign in' you`re name, IC number, member`s number and time-in. Before me, at 3pm, I saw a girl`s name 'Jessica' and the year`s 1989 as well. LOL. And SO HAPPENED that as I walked towards the pool area, I saw Jessica ! My buddy since p1. It was then that I realised that that ' Jessica ' - name that I saw in the record book, is actually my very own friend ! LOL. Kinda surprised to see her there. Played a round of pool before we left together for the mac just next door to wash our hands ( Found the tables terribly dusty. God knows when was the last time they wiped it ! ) and for photos ! HA HA. They`re below d:
I left early, around 4pm. Cause I`m supposed to meet Koji at his workplace at Potong Pasir. The journey by train was pretty fast. And definitely quicker than I had expected it to be. Like half an hour ? Anyway as I got there, I was like WOAH ! A change in him AGAIN. I love his hair better now. It`s the first pic down there lol. Cause it`s so beautiful. Told me stories about the aros, his colleague, his chalet experience, bus-times, fading memories of childhood ( hrmm. . ? ), and discussed about Sg Idol, and I shared with him about my experience on how I fell down whilst rushing to work which resulted with me getting a scar on my right knee. I still remembered he said 'Guys with scars are man. But girls with scars are Ugly' LOL ! Kinda sacastic but yarh, we laughed it off. And blahblah. . alot of nonsense lol. I just knew we could stay laughing for minutes on end. ha ha. Back to the good times. Just like how we were when we first met (:
. . And I guess that I disappointed ShiYun again. She`ll know.