My Precision Reignites
L i t e r a c y
__
there isn`t anymore pain,
life`s now like sunshine and no rain
__
just like a fairytale,
my dream came true
it became real
since i found you
__
in pure anxiety i wait
of whats the next take,
i hope it isnt a break
__
all i need is a miracle,
perhaps this is just any obstacle
__
staring into the night
all alone but thats alright,
it`s the feeling deep inside that i dont like
__
when will i ever see the light,
or that happy face so bright ?
if only my fairytale could turn to reality,
then there won`t be anymore agony
Read Here
Sunday, May 14, 2006
-Sunday, May 14, 2006
ELMO ! APOLOGYS. Don`t be angry okay ): It`s not about me having new friends and forgetting my old ones. You`ll ALWAYS be my very good friend. FOREVER. Don`t worry. I know you`ve been rather down in the dumps these days. I`ve read you`re blog consistantly. Don`t be sad alright ! (: -huggles-
___________________________
Been going home pretty late these days. And today, woke up at three. Got ready to meet my mum and Bryan her bf at Wisma`s Food Republic with my grandma, sis and bro. Ate my bro and my favourite Hokkien Mee. And NO MORE prawns for me (: I shall be good and avoid rashes again ! Can`t afford to get it. I`m so scared of it already.
Anyway we went Classics after that for pool. I sucked ! I`m like even worse than my sis. Maybe cause these days I hardly ever go Classics so I`m not so used to their tables. More used to the TPY one. I left after two games. Headed to TPY meet Rendy, Phoon, Albert, KT, and supposedly Lynette too. As I was taking bus 31, at the BoonKeng stop, she boarded the bus. But she went to the upper deck and didn`t see me. HA HA. I don`t care. So didn`t bother to call her. x: But upon reaching TPY, I alighted first and saw her again. So we walked to mos meet the rest. Waited for her to eat her dinner finish first, all of us were like staring at her. And Rendy, being the greedy one, just had to be tempted and take a piece of fries from her. -.-
Got our table at Snooker Zone at about 11. Waited for like nearly half an hour lor. Always so long one. ): Played til almost twelve. Today I lost to KT by one ball !! I DEPROVED ! ): Maybe it`s the weather in there. Pretty cold til my fingers all gone numb. KT ! I`ll win you the next time LOL. I left with Rendy. Walked/Jogged to Rendy`s area where I took a cab home cause it`s nearer to the expressway`s entrance. Moreover, there weren`t many cabs near where I initially was. I was supposed to go meet Elmo and Co at Classics but my mum called and made noise ): So I couldn`t.
SORRY ELMO !! Another day yarh. I know it`s really my fault this time round. Really sorry. I`ll make it up to you another day. (: