My Precision Reignites
L i t e r a c y
__
there isn`t anymore pain,
life`s now like sunshine and no rain
__
just like a fairytale,
my dream came true
it became real
since i found you
__
in pure anxiety i wait
of whats the next take,
i hope it isnt a break
__
all i need is a miracle,
perhaps this is just any obstacle
__
staring into the night
all alone but thats alright,
it`s the feeling deep inside that i dont like
__
when will i ever see the light,
or that happy face so bright ?
if only my fairytale could turn to reality,
then there won`t be anymore agony
Read Here
Saturday, May 13, 2006
-Saturday, May 13, 2006
After 3years of knowing each other, we finally went out to pp for dinner. This is like the first time we ever hung out in this 3years okay. Kinda awkward, I know. But trust me, we get along very well. Talking and laughing full strength. From the funny things that ever happened to us before, to even pretty sensitive topics! Feels good to know that it wasn`t as awkward as I thought it`ll be. But nonetheless, we had so many things to talk about and catching up to do that I couldn`t eat my mushroom swiss burger properly LOL.
Anyway, we visited Ms Erica Neo. She`s working at Harvey Norman. I wanted to pass her her money too that she offered to lend me the other day in case I missed my last bus. ( so I`ll have sufficient money to get a cab home ) Sweet isn`t she ? (: Thought Chris might know her, but sadly he didn`t. So after awhile of chatting, we trotted to Burger King. And surprisingly, I found out that we both like mushroom swiss burger AND barley too ! LOL. This is such a coincidence. There was so much to laugh and talk about while having dinner. Chatted again for like damn long. I suppose it could be an hour ? Left and took pictures ! he hee. They`re below.
Later on, bussed down to town. Cine to meet Rendy, Phoon, Albert, CK and a guy called Joel. I don`t know Joel and not much of CK too. Just remember CK as the guy with sexy legs. ' Mosquito ' LOL x: Headed to Somerset`s mrt right away where they said we were going down to TPY again ! I was like, ' CAN`T WE STAY HERE ? '
Rendy : But from TPY you got bus 31 home ma. So fang bian.Me : NO ! I from here got bus 14 home leh. Even better for me. Straight bus somemore only half hour journey ! Bus 31 must change bus one leh ! And it`s a one hour ride !!Rendy : Aiyah. Ask that boss - points as Phoon -Phoon : I don`t know. Don`t ask me. Ask lao ban niang - points as me -WTF !!
I`m not lao ban niang larh. Aiyoh. And I`m not that rich too! lol. Anyway, I still went along. They updated me that Evan and Lynette will be joining us too. So. . too bad for me. I had to go TPY in the end still cause that Rendy said, ' Evan and Lynette got straight bus home from TPY also ma ' In other words, I think he meant that two people gain, is better than just one. ' I JUST HAD TO ROLL MY EYES in dismay ): OH WELL ! -shrugs-
Anyway I don`t know what happened today ! I could play better than normal for pool. Although first two rounds, got trashed by Albert. However, I won Kang Teck and Lynette. Lynette`s one was a close fight ! LOL. Our game was super long and draggy lor. And as for KT`s, I seriously can`t understand his playing today. LOL. Like he wasn`t his normal self. Same goes for Phoon. I can`t remember, but I think I lost to him. It was yet another close one. ha ha
On normal days, pool sessions will end up me losing all the way. Unless I got lucky like the other played suey-ly got the white ball in after the black one. Or the other scenario would be the white ball follow in the black one. HA HA. But today, NO SUCH THING ! Maybe it`s really Phoon and Albert`s teaching. And that under their good and sincere training, I`ll improve ! HOPE, AT LAST ! whahaha. Else, it`ll be today both Phoon and KT`s playing something wrong.
And Phoon was so kind to offer to pay Lynette`s and my share for the game. It cost a total of $22.70. And he even lent me ten dollars for cab home ! Kind soul. Or rich soul ? lol. Anyway, pool stretched over a super duper long period of time. Well, for many hours, in fact ! We played from nine plus, all the way until one plus in the morning. I can die ! But it was fun (:
Got home, 15minutes to 2am. And my sister`s not back yet ! WOAH ! For once, she`s later than me. And guess what ?! She played pool too. But at East Coast. -.-