My Precision Reignites
L i t e r a c y
__
there isn`t anymore pain,
life`s now like sunshine and no rain
__
just like a fairytale,
my dream came true
it became real
since i found you
__
in pure anxiety i wait
of whats the next take,
i hope it isnt a break
__
all i need is a miracle,
perhaps this is just any obstacle
__
staring into the night
all alone but thats alright,
it`s the feeling deep inside that i dont like
__
when will i ever see the light,
or that happy face so bright ?
if only my fairytale could turn to reality,
then there won`t be anymore agony
Read Here
Saturday, April 29, 2006
-Saturday, April 29, 2006
I never was allegic to prawns. Neither have I ever dreamt that I`d be. I was having lunch and all was fine until I had my first bite of prawn mee. I felt my mouth hurt but I didn`t bother much. Then, I headed to the room to dry my hair, and as I took a quick glance at myself in the mirror. What I saw was indeed an utter shock that made me think what in the world was happening to me.
All around my mouth, the skin seemed to swell like nobody`s business. I was freaked out ! What was this ?! I called for my mum who was waiting for me. ( She was supposed to give me a lift out later to the bus stop )She was in her room using the computer.
Me : Do you have any sort of medicine or cream that may cease or even better, stop my swelling ?
She : ( either too busy or not bothered at all to even look up at me to take a look ) I don`t have larh ! You think I doctor or what ?!
Me : ( still trying to control that temper inside me ) Okay. So can you tell Jacky that I can`t make it for the appointment of the haircut later ? I don`t think I wanna go already.
We were by now, in the hall and the lights were on.
She : It`s not that bad what. Then don`t tell me you don`t wanna go tuition too ?
Me : Yarh. Look at me ! If you were me, would you even dare to step out of the house ? ( I was devastated and pointing at my mouth that seemed invaded with millions of rashes all around it. )
She : Okay larh ! What did you eat just now ?
Just then, my maid just came out from the kitchem to join us in the hall.
Me : The fried prawn mee she cooked lor
Maid , Goria : Aiyoh. . I see you`re mouth ? . . Okay what. Look like my pimple.
Me : NO it isn`t ! SEE ? It`s some sort of rashes. And it`s very painful and itchy too.
Mum : I think it`s because of the fried prawn mee larh
Me : But I never was allegic to prawns
Goria : And I didn`t give her any prawns
Me : But just now before I eat, I was still okay. Until after that, I went to dry my hair, then I noticed all those rash near my mouth. So it has to be. And maybe I am allegic.
Sigh. I flared up totally after my mum left home again. This time to my grandma and maid. Cause neither wanted to leave the house to accompany me to the polyclinic at bedok. And I didn`t dare to go walking around bedok in such a bad state. It was 1145 then and when I checked my card, it stated that the polyclinic closes at 1230. I had wanted to rush down by cab. But my grandma had not bathed yet. So it`s okay. I asked Goria, she said no immediately. She say too rush. Anyway polyclinic is so much cheaper than the others, I had told her. And that I didn`t mind paying for the cab fare cause overall, the total price would still be cheaper. Those private clinics, go in already got like $20 or what lo.
She keep saying no. Then after awhile of thought, she finally agreed. But I was too fed up and annoyed at everything by then. ( Not just today`s issue but my family, friends and studies too. I`m dead worried about everything recently, I got no idea why. ) So i began shouting " NO ! I don`t want to go already. You also don`t wanna go what. So why should I force you ?! " My grandma overheard. She asked me why like that ? And to go see a doctor lor. Again, my anger was on the rise and I continued in frustration, " My mouth rot also I don`t care ! I DON`T WANT TO GO ALREADY. "
I don`t know why I became like that. It`s like just recently. It`s very seldom that I`m like that to my folks. But sometimes, like today, probably when I can`t take the hurt, sorrow and stress that`s coming, I`ll go crazy. I`ll start getting short-tempered and irritatated at even the slightest thing. Or when I don`t get my way. I think I just can`t accept the ultimate change in my life. That my family`s apart. My dad`s getting poorer day by day. My friends seemed to be leaving slowly one by one. Especially closed ones. And my MYE is round the corner which I feel that I`ve not done enough on my part of studying. ETC.
Despaired. I`m probably just a distant shadow in everyone`s lives.
____________________________
Was complaining to syl about myself.
I never knew I was allegic to prawns ! says:
aiyah i very frustrated today again man
I never knew I was allegic to prawns ! says:
i don`t know what`s got into me recently
*~*SÝLvÉsTëR*~* DJ Royster™© says:
why
*~*SÝLvÉsTëR*~* DJ Royster™© says:
just some mood swing la..
*~*SÝLvÉsTëR*~* DJ Royster™© says:
its normal and common to me
I never knew I was allegic to prawns ! says:
nope. it isn`t
*~*SÝLvÉsTëR*~* DJ Royster™© says:
it shuld be
I never knew I was allegic to prawns ! says:
nah. you never knew what happened at home just now
I never knew I was allegic to prawns ! says:
did i realised that i had rashes, I began flaring up at everyone that came my way
I never knew I was allegic to prawns ! says:
probably because i felt no one seemed to care.
I never knew I was allegic to prawns ! says:
and that ' I`m just a shower in everyone`s lives '
I never knew I was allegic to prawns ! says:
shawdow
I never knew I was allegic to prawns ! says:
shahow
I never knew I was allegic to prawns ! says:
DAMN
I never knew I was allegic to prawns ! says:
shadow
*~*SÝLvÉsTëR*~* DJ Royster™© says:
its ok..
I never knew I was allegic to prawns ! says:
no it isn`t
I never knew I was allegic to prawns ! says:
nothing is
I never knew I was allegic to prawns ! says:
and it never was *
Like even the ' shadow ' word I could get so irritated already. Imagine me ! ):
* some parts cut off and with permission from syl. I`m not that bad as some people all the time.