My Precision Reignites
L i t e r a c y
__
there isn`t anymore pain,
life`s now like sunshine and no rain
__
just like a fairytale,
my dream came true
it became real
since i found you
__
in pure anxiety i wait
of whats the next take,
i hope it isnt a break
__
all i need is a miracle,
perhaps this is just any obstacle
__
staring into the night
all alone but thats alright,
it`s the feeling deep inside that i dont like
__
when will i ever see the light,
or that happy face so bright ?
if only my fairytale could turn to reality,
then there won`t be anymore agony
Read Here
Friday, April 28, 2006
-Friday, April 28, 2006
Credits go to BRYAN CHUNG and JAMES CO ((:They saved my blog from the attack of Mars ! HA. -.-
Fact is, I was meddling with my blog. Hands got itchy I supposed, was playing around with the codes and somehow I screwed it up totally ! When I went to view it, was like WTH, the navis don`t work and the mainpage`s gone. I was stunned. Shocked. Desperate. Irritated. Annoyed. Worried. Helpless. And most of all, I needed help.
Bryan wasn`t online, Alvin my blog expert was busy revising I THINK. Else, preparing to go out soon. Then as I desperately scrolled down my msn contact list, I found James ! Woohoo ! Lucky he`s there ((: I`m saved.
Well, James did help me, spent several hours on my stupid blog. Very kind. I`m so glad he could help. Then, at nine, he said he needed to do some stuffs so I seeked for another person but to no avail. Sad. Went to watch my tvie. Chat with noelle over the phone for nearly an hour and when i came back, saw BRYAN sign in. HA . My saviour. ( I do sound pretty desperate right ? LOL )
He did help me too. James came back again soon after, and help me too -so lucky- he hee. Finally, few minutes passed, all was done ! I`m so glad. I really am (: Bryan got it right for me. He`s pretty smart, I should say. Despite not using blogger, he`s still able to figure out what went wrong with my html codes. heh. And the mistake was minor yet difficult to spot x: James and I were like ' AW, so THAT was it ' ha ha.
Nevermind that, what matters is that my blog`s alright now d:
THANK YOU GUYS !!