My Precision Reignites
L i t e r a c y
__
there isn`t anymore pain,
life`s now like sunshine and no rain
__
just like a fairytale,
my dream came true
it became real
since i found you
__
in pure anxiety i wait
of whats the next take,
i hope it isnt a break
__
all i need is a miracle,
perhaps this is just any obstacle
__
staring into the night
all alone but thats alright,
it`s the feeling deep inside that i dont like
__
when will i ever see the light,
or that happy face so bright ?
if only my fairytale could turn to reality,
then there won`t be anymore agony
Read Here
Sunday, April 02, 2006
-Sunday, April 02, 2006
I worked today ! It`s Marks and Spencer at Raffles City outlet. And hell ! They have so many staffs and four of us, including me, joined them to help out on the request by HweeTing from HR. And so, there was Julie from Wheelock outlet, she`s 22. And also WuJuan the beautiful from Paragon, she`s 18 I think. Should be in JC 2. Finally, there`s Iza Fatin. Same age as I am. Retained a year in sec3 too. I call her FATIN but she insists on IZA. HOWEVER, I don`t care x: HA HA. Shall rebel against her.
The people there are nice and I finally found out who`s Liz. Yati`s friend. Ha ha. It was fun working there with all the friendly people. And I was to help out with Ladieswear and Lingerie according to Joe. He`s somewhat the guy in charge, I think. And Joanna too.
Oh yes ! I HAVE TO MENTION THAT THE STAFF LOUNGE is BEAUTIFUL ! Very well furnished with pretty tables, and chairs, a sink and two drink machines etc. It's so HUGE compared to PS`. The staff toilet was amazing ! Looked like the type in the shopping mall itself - not at all run-downed or anything as how I had expected it to be. There were four changing roooms too. And the place was just like WOW, a huge difference for me and the other temp staffs.
When I arrived for work, had to go to Marks and Spencer via the staff entrance at the third floor. Walked through this walkway and turned left. Turned left again. Then leave my barang with the security cause I won`t get a locker as I`m only there for a day. Then had to walk straight, turn left, turn right, turn right again and walk through this door and out onto the selling floor of Robinsons. We`re combined. I heard the Robinsons staffs having morning briefing and the brief-er was saying this as I went down the escalator and walked past them. .
' The crystal bra costs $ 210, 000 ! '
I nearly fainted on the spot. That`s like a whole lot of money man ! Probably cost more than a small HDB flat. LOL.
The day, on the overall was fine. Except for the fact that I kept wanting to sit down. Standing for so long was quite a core for me, probably cause i didn`t quite get used to it yet. But still ! It`s just for a day !
P.S Thanks Erica for the pumps ! ((: They`re good.