My Precision Reignites
L i t e r a c y
__
there isn`t anymore pain,
life`s now like sunshine and no rain
__
just like a fairytale,
my dream came true
it became real
since i found you
__
in pure anxiety i wait
of whats the next take,
i hope it isnt a break
__
all i need is a miracle,
perhaps this is just any obstacle
__
staring into the night
all alone but thats alright,
it`s the feeling deep inside that i dont like
__
when will i ever see the light,
or that happy face so bright ?
if only my fairytale could turn to reality,
then there won`t be anymore agony
Read Here
Sunday, March 12, 2006
-Sunday, March 12, 2006
Elmo`s a great friend. So are noey, nic ho and faye. Most importantly, shiyun who`ve made my school days brighter with her best friend audrey. These people can be really be called MY better FRIENDS in my life. The others are so-so. Just friends part of my life. Only one is a total disaster. Shall not elaborate cause you readers will know if you had read my past posts faithfully recently.
Oh yes. Elmo wanted a change of mood so he invited me out for Big Momma House 2 on Friday. It was a success. And I loved it. Only what disappointed me was that as we entered the cinema, elmo told me that he`s actually watched it last week already ): But that`s okay. I still enjoyed the movie though. We decided to head over to Suntec after that via train. Saw xiaoying there. She looks so much prettier now ! Walked over to Bugis after that to look for teresa and elmo`s friend only to know that teresa has quit her job and elmo`s friend, probably was off that day. LOL. We were hungry and elmo was craving for ice-cream and Sake Sushi since Suntec. Walked over to Sake only to realise its VERY LONG queue ! We left disappointed and went in search of other various restaurants. Elmo wanted restaurants which means not even Pastamania is counted LOL. I wanted to laugh so much at him when we ended up going to Seoul Garden ! Cost us $47.30, I still remember clearly. And poor elmo got the food and cooked them for me he he hee. So lucky ! But it was fun. I helped him refill water and towards the end, helped him larh. I may be bad, but I`m not
that bad too !
It was really a great day ! And i really did enjoy your company to the fullest. You`ve really helped me alot into forgetting the negative side of life although I know I was mean to be constantly reminding you not to change the subject. x:
I LOVE MY CLOWN ! <3
_________________________________________________________
Saturday. 1103'06
Movie was a great disaster ! Went to cine with rendy to meet albert and evan. Albert bought tickets for Date Movie for rendy, noey, kb, lynette and me. Rendy, to his sheer disappointment found out that in fact, albert and evan weren`t watching it ! He`s damn suey larh. The tickets were already bought so he couldn`t refund them back or do anything about it but watch the movie. As we entered the cinema at 7.50pm , people were sitting on our seats. As we asked them how come they were sitting at our places. We caused a jam at both ends of our row ( which was the second row from the screen. Meaning, we blocked the entire view of everyone ) We found out that our ticket-seats clashed as our ticket-seats were meant for the movie timing at 6pm ! WTF. We left the cinema. Frustrated and irritated.
Was it albert who bought tickets of the wrong timing or the person at the counter who issued the tickets gave us the wrong ones ? It was weird. The weirdest movie outing ever ! The mistake made by whoever was horrendous. Anyhow, it was agreed that noey and me would watch the 9.40pm show later that night and rendy and others, today at 7.40pm. It was pretty stupid but at least Cathay allows us to change the tickets nonetheless.
The movie wasn`t that great as we expected it to be. And noey and me both described it as ' a nonsense movie ' It indeed was. No storyline or meaning in it before. But hilarious, it was. And fantastic at the beginning. The writers probably got bored midway. They were actually two of the six writer from ' Scary Movie '. Maybe they are writers meant for horror movies and not for those of the romantic genre kind. Oh well. There goes $9.50 ):
We ( Rendy, noey and me ) were discussing about rendy`s mishaps and series of unfortunate events that day. Let me name them in order :
1. He and lucy ( his bag ) got drenched in the rain because he had to shelter me across x:
2. Whenever he wears three-quarters and slippers, it never rained. But saturday was the first time he wore jeans and shoes and it rained so heavily that his clothes and shoes were seeping with water
3. He got 'cheated' by albert to watch the Date Movie cause we all thought that albert was watching it, even noey, who in the end, didn`t watch the movie
4. We paid albert the money but we thought the tickets were with him ! Luckily they were with kb
5. He was so thirsty but had no money to buy any drinks. So I offered to give him some although I was equally as poor. He happily bought a large slurpee.
6. We prepared $.150 for the drink. But when i looked at the price, it read $1.60. I toldh im its not $1.50. He kept saying it was until I asked him look at the price. Then he said ' OH SHIT ! They increased the price ! ' And began digging his pockets for ten cents. Like so poor thing man. But damn funny.
7. As we entered the cinema, had to leave almost as soon as we sat down when we found out that we got the wrong timings
8. He had to go all the way back to cine the following day ( today ) to watch the movie with kb and lynette only to go home again after that
Yes, that was only for yesterday.
I`ve yet to tell you about what happened to he and his math test. It was more hilarious than I thought ! Shall be told another time, I`m too tired now
_____________________________________________________
Okay. It`s only 6.14 pm now and I`m already typing my entry as for today. I don`t think I`ll be going out for today. Woke up super duper late. Elmo would know.