My Precision Reignites
L i t e r a c y
__
there isn`t anymore pain,
life`s now like sunshine and no rain
__
just like a fairytale,
my dream came true
it became real
since i found you
__
in pure anxiety i wait
of whats the next take,
i hope it isnt a break
__
all i need is a miracle,
perhaps this is just any obstacle
__
staring into the night
all alone but thats alright,
it`s the feeling deep inside that i dont like
__
when will i ever see the light,
or that happy face so bright ?
if only my fairytale could turn to reality,
then there won`t be anymore agony
Read Here
Friday, March 10, 2006
-Friday, March 10, 2006
My mum`s finally back from states since 0702'06 ! Was so glad to see her this morning when I woke up. Told her about some hypocritical person who does things without thinking, yet claims that I spread things about her and am telling a FAKE story. Please lor, do some soul-searching larh. You only keep thinking that you are ALWAYS right and others ( in this case, me ) is ALWAYS wrong larh. What do you expect me to do ? Kowtow before you in front of your pig dog friends ? Sorry hor. That isn`t right. And whatsmore, the cause of this sorry state that I ( or you even ) am in now all boils down to your selfish attitude and me. Even though you claim that you are much happier this way. DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU ARE ? OR ARE YOU JUST FEELING GUITLY ALL INSIDE OF YOU ?
You even claim that what I said is untrue. How about you ? HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU BAD-MOUTHED ME ABOUT TO ? At least six, I can safely say. I didnt spread any story to descriminate you. I know me saying all this doesn`t mean a thing to you and I bet you aren`t affected by our broken friendship at all. Because why ? I can easily see that you never did treasured me as your friend even. The only person I`ve told, is because he kept bugging me to do so. Who are you to comment and spread things which are untrue and corrupt their neutral minds ? I didn`t comment at all, yet you wanna start all the rumours and obviously everyone will believe you and stick by you hearing your untrue story and biased opinion. I had no intention at all to hate you, but seeing all youre undecent acts of hatredsy, you`ve indeed made me change my mind totally about you. You`re really such a problem-maker and care about yourself having firneds and not wanting to lose them to me.
Sorry, I`m not like you, the person who goes round getting everyone`s sympathy by spreading your stupid story about me. I keep quiet and watch things happen. I bet if i opened my mouth at all, and spread about my own personal opinions, you probably won`t get as many friends now too. I`d rather keep quiet while you get all the BOYS over to your side. I DONT CARE. DO WHAT YOU LIKE. such a slut, you are. totally doing unnecessary things to increase the problem. Do you think I really despise the fact that you are doing all these to spike me ?
ANYWAY, you idiotically joined MY CLASS yesterday and today for CIP project. Good, no matter how i hated the idea, I kept my mouth shut. You, on the other hand, talk so much telling the teacher that there were only six sec3s and 4s in total, excluding me and sy. YOU FAGGOT. you are no better than any bitch I`ve ever met when you yourself like to call others that. At least I don`t do such things as you are doing now. Joining our class is bad enough, still go open youre fucking big mouth anyhow talk. Please go rinse your mouth larh. Nothing good to say, please shut your damn mouth up. This is not even your class now. Talk so much for what ! You really made my blood boil ! Somemore at the block lobby before entering the elevator, wanna talk until so big. Say what ' dua pai ' then when you entered, ' think you cute arh ? ' while looking our direction. One kind one leh you. I had shut my mouth all these while yet you are so determined to piss me off. I just didn`t want to blow the matter up any further by reciprocating your stupid and childish comments. I THINK YOUR THE ONE WHO THINK YOU`RE CUTE LOR. Just wanna gain the attention of everyone. STUPID.
I HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE YOU SO MUCH NOW !